Synonyms & Antonyms of frivolousness
See the Dictionary Definition
a lack of seriousness often at an improper time
- his childish frivolousness at the awards ceremony wasn't appreciated by anyone
Synonyms for frivolousness
Words Related to frivolousness
Near Antonyms for frivolousness
Antonyms for frivolousness
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/22/19
- Is 'Positively' Positively Legal?
- The True Story of 'Realize' and 'Realise'
- Out to Sea with 'Wave' and 'Waive'
Ask the Editors
- Name that Food Quiz Take the quiz
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game