plural of flash point
Synonyms of flash points
See the Dictionary Definition
2 a time or state of affairs requiring prompt or decisive action
- tensions between the two longtime adversaries were at a flash point
Synonyms for flash points
Words Related to flash points
Phrases Synonymous with flash points
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors