plural of fiefdom
Synonyms of fiefdoms
See the Dictionary Definition
a region of activity, knowledge, or influence
- you'll have to ask that guy—the project is his fiefdom
Synonyms for fiefdoms
Words Related to fiefdoms
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors