plural of bailiwick
Synonyms of bailiwicks
See the Dictionary Definition
a region of activity, knowledge, or influence
- questions about organization of the fund drive are my bailiwick
Synonyms for bailiwicks
Words Related to bailiwicks
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors