present tense third-person singular of expedite
Synonyms & Antonyms of expedites
See the Dictionary Definition
formal to cause (something) to happen faster
- They've asked the judge to expedite the lawsuits.
- We'll do what we can to expedite the processing of your insurance claim.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for expedites
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for expedites
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- A Thanksgiving Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Great Scrabble Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game