plural of doomsayer
Synonyms & Antonyms of doomsayers
See the Dictionary Definition
one given to forebodings and predictions of impending calamity
- doomsayers had been warning for some time that the housing bubble was going to burst
Synonyms for doomsayers
Words Related to doomsayers
Antonyms for doomsayers
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors