plural of dominance
Synonyms & Antonyms of dominances
controlling power or influence over others
- although Napoléon had achieved dominance over the European continent, Great Britain still ruled the waves
Synonyms for dominances
Words Related to dominances
Near Antonyms for dominances
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game