present tense third-person singular of dislodge
Synonyms & Antonyms of dislodges
See the Dictionary Definition
to forcefully take (something or someone) away from a place or position
- The earthquake dislodged several boulders from the cliff.
- He kicked at the stone to dislodge it.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for dislodges
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for dislodges
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Slippery Words Quiz—Changing with the Times Take the quiz
- Words of Snow and Ice Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game