Synonyms & Antonyms of disciplinary
inflicting, involving, or serving as punishment
- called for disciplinary actions in response to the outrageous behavior
Synonyms for disciplinary
Words Related to disciplinary
Near Antonyms for disciplinary
Antonyms for disciplinary
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game