past tense of digress
Synonyms of digressed
See the Dictionary Definition
to speak or write about something that is different from the main subject being discussed
- He digressed so often that it was hard to follow what he was saying.
- If I can digress for a moment, I'd like to briefly mention her earlier films.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for digressed
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Great Scrabble Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- What did you just call me?! A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game