present tense third-person singular of converse (with)
Synonyms of converses (with)
See the Dictionary Definition
to communicate with by means of spoken words
- in a press conference, the president is not just addressing reporters—he's conversing with the public
Synonyms for converses (with)
Words Related to converses (with)
Phrases Synonymous with converses (with)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game