plural of contaminant
Synonyms & Antonyms of contaminants
See the Dictionary Definition
something that is or that makes impure
- a filter to remove contaminants from the drinking water
Synonyms for contaminants
Words Related to contaminants
Near Antonyms for contaminants
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors