Synonyms & Antonyms of complimentarily
See the Dictionary Definition
in an approving manner
- a gigantic mall that was complimentarily hailed by its developer as "a total shopping experience"
Synonyms for complimentarily
Words Related to complimentarily
Near Antonyms for complimentarily
Antonyms for complimentarily
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors