Synonyms & Antonyms of complimentarily
in an approving manner
- a gigantic mall that was complimentarily hailed by its developer as "a total shopping experience"
Synonyms for complimentarily
Words Related to complimentarily
Near Antonyms for complimentarily
Antonyms for complimentarily
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors