present tense third-person singular of cohabit
Synonyms of cohabits
See the Dictionary Definition
formal to share a home and have a sexual relationship
- They cohabited in a small apartment in the city.
Synonyms and Near Synonyms for cohabits
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 12/6/19
- Getting with the ‘Program’ (or ‘Programme’)
- Why Do We Say Teams Get a 'Bye'?
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/29/19
Ask the Editors