plural of circumference
Synonyms & Antonyms of circumferences
2 the line or relatively narrow space that marks the outer limit of something
- a silly little affair that's of interest to no one beyond the circumference of this campus
Synonyms for circumferences
Words Related to circumferences
Near Antonyms for circumferences
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game