Synonyms & Antonyms of chase (down)
See the Dictionary Definition
to go in search of
- a historian who has spent two decades chasing down firsthand accounts of the drafting of the U.S. Constitution
Synonyms for chase (down)
Words Related to chase (down)
Phrases Synonymous with chase (down)
Near Antonyms for chase (down)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game