present participle of capitalize (on)
Synonyms of capitalizing (on)
See the Dictionary Definition
to take unfair advantage of
- capitalized on her coworker's absence to take full credit for the joint project
Synonyms for capitalizing (on)
Words Related to capitalizing (on)
Phrases Synonymous with capitalizing (on)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game