present participle of leverage
Synonyms of leveraging
See the Dictionary Definition
to take unfair advantage of
- a reality show contestant who's trying to leverage her 15 minutes of fame
Synonyms for leveraging
Words Related to leveraging
Phrases Synonymous with leveraging
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game