present participle of cannibalize
Synonyms & Antonyms of cannibalizing
See the Dictionary Definition
to remove parts from a machine, car, etc., to repair or build another one
- He cannibalized one washing machine to fix another.
- Many parts of the engine were cannibalized from older cars.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for cannibalizing
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for cannibalizing
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- A Thanksgiving Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Great Scrabble Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game