present tense third-person singular of cannibalize
Synonyms & Antonyms of cannibalizes
See the Dictionary Definition
to remove parts from a machine, car, etc., to repair or build another one
- He cannibalized one washing machine to fix another.
- Many parts of the engine were cannibalized from older cars.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for cannibalizes
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for cannibalizes
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game