past tense of bump off
Synonyms & Antonyms of bumped off
See the Dictionary Definition
to put to death deliberately
- these drug dealers mean business, and they'll bump off anyone who gets in their way
Synonyms for bumped off
Words Related to bumped off
Phrases Synonymous with bumped off
Near Antonyms for bumped off
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game