plural of bee
Synonyms of bees
a sudden impulsive and apparently unmotivated idea or action
- she got a sudden bee to quit her job and move to South Carolina
Synonyms for bees
Words Related to bees
Phrases Synonymous with bees
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors