Synonyms & Antonyms of actively
See the Dictionary Definition
in a manner involving great or constant activity
- he's been working actively toward the goal of opening his own restaurant
Synonyms for actively
Words Related to actively
Near Antonyms for actively
Antonyms for actively
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors