plural of accusation
Synonyms & Antonyms of accusations
a claim that someone has done something wrong or illegal; a charge that someone has committed a fault or crime
- Investigators have leveled accusations of corruption against a group of former officials.
- The police are investigating serious accusations of wrongdoing.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for accusations
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for accusations
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- That Sounds Right/Write/Wright Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game