plural of accusation
Synonyms & Antonyms of accusations
See the Dictionary Definition
a claim that someone has done something wrong or illegal; a charge that someone has committed a fault or crime
- Investigators have leveled accusations of corruption against a group of former officials.
- The police are investigating serious accusations of wrongdoing.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for accusations
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for accusations
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors