Medical Definition of vivax
(Entry 1 of 2)
: the malaria parasite (Plasmodium vivax) that causes vivax malaria
Medical Definition of vivax (Entry 2 of 2)
: of, relating to, caused by, or being vivax or vivax malaria malaria of the vivax type treated 20 vivax cases
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?