vasa aberrantianoun plural
Medical Definition of vasa aberrantia
: slender arteries that are only occasionally present and that connect the axillary or brachial artery with an artery (as the radial artery) of the forearm or with its branches
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?