Medical Definition of unsaponifiable
: incapable of being saponified —used especially of the portion of oils and fats other than the glycerides unsaponifiable fractions such as steroids or vitamin A
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game