Medical Definition of unifactorial
1 : having or being characters or a mode of inheritance dependent on genes at a single genetic locus
2 : having, involving, concerned with, or produced by a single element or cause a unifactorial versus multifactorial analysis of mortality
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- A Guide to Using Colons
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?