Medical Definition of testosterone enanthate
: a white or whitish crystalline ester C26H40O3 of testosterone that is used especially in the treatment of eunuchism, eunuchoidism, androgen deficiency after castration, symptoms of andropause, and oligospermia
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game