Medical Definition of terbinafine
: an antifungal agent used in the form of its hydrochloride C21H25N·HCl orally in the treatment of onychomycosis and topically in the treatment of tinea corporis, tinea cruris, and athlete's foot — see lamisil
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game