stone man syndromenoun
Medical Definition of stone man syndrome
: fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva Millie is one of just 40 people in the UK and 700 across the globe with fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva, or stone man syndrome. — Andrew Gregory, The Daily Mirror (London), 11 June 2014
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- It's a Scorcher! Words for the Summer Heat
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game