Medical Definition of six-year molar
: one of the first permanent molar teeth of which there are four including one on each side of the upper and lower jaws and which erupt at about six years of age
— called also sixth-year molar— compare twelve-year molar
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game