Medical Definition of six-year molar
: one of the first permanent molar teeth of which there are four including one on each side of the upper and lower jaws and which erupt at about six years of age
— called also sixth-year molar— compare twelve-year molar
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- A Guide to Using Colons
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?