Medical Definition of pudendal
(Entry 1 of 2)
: of, relating to, occurring in, or lying in the region of the external genital organs
Medical Definition of pudendal (Entry 2 of 2)
: a pudendal anatomical part (as a vessel or the pudendal nerve)
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?