Medical Definition of pseudoisochromatic
: falsely or apparently isochromatic specifically : of, relating to, using, or being a set of colored plates that include some which appear isochromatic to individuals with color-vision abnormality and that are used in the Ishihara test for color blindness
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?