Medical Definition of posteromedial
: located on or near the dorsal midline of the body or a body part Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the abdomen … revealed a thick-walled lesion that was contiguous with the posteromedial wall of the duodenum …— Oliver Freudenreich et al., The New England Journal of Medicine, 16 Feb. 2012
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game