Medical Definition of oral suspension
: a suspension consisting of undissolved particles of one or more medicinal agents mixed with a liquid vehicle for oral administration nystatin powder for oral suspension
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game