medical Definition of nontraumatic
- nontraumatic bone fracture
- nontraumatic subarachnoid hemorrhage
- Ankle pain in children can be caused by traumatic injuries to bone, ligament, or tendon or by nontraumatic conditions, such as congenital and developmental anomalies …
- —John A. Churchill and John M. Mazur, The Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, July 1995
- In an attempt to explain the cause of sudden nontraumatic death in conditioned runners, necropsy was performed on five white male runners who had died while running.
- —B. F. Waller et al., The Physician and Sportsmedicine, March 1981