Medical Definition of neurotherapy
: neurofeedback … brain wave biofeedback—now called neurofeedback or neurotherapy—has returned. Its effectiveness boosted by computers, it has made its way into mainstream health care …— Jim Robbins, The New York Times, 26 Sept. 2000
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Words We're Watching: 'Samesies'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 10/18/19
- Noah Webster's Spelling Wins and Fails
- The Disputed Origins of the 'Egg Cream'
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game