Medical Definition of neuroplastic
: plastic entry 1 sense 3b It has long been suggested that electrical activity might also play a role in shaping the morphology and connectivity of the nervous system both during development and in adult neuroplastic events.— Christopher S. Cohan et al., Science, 27 June 1986
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- Hot Enough for You? Words for the Summer Heat
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game