Medical Definition of neurolymphomatosis
: infiltration by lymphoid cells of the peripheral nerves especially in the legs and wings of chickens approaching maturity and affected with Marek's disease
— called also fowl paralysis, range paralysis
something valued as if it were money
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- Slippery Words Quiz—Changing with the Times Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game