Medical Definition of neurocognitive
: of, relating to, or involving cognitive functioning and associated structures and processes of the central nervous system a neurocognitive disorder neurocognitive deficits … other studies have found no differences between the neurocognitive performance of lifelong soccer players and athletes who have played sports with a low likelihood of head trauma.— Ann R. Punnoose, The Journal of the American Medical Association, 14 Mar. 2012
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?