mul·ti-or·gas·mic | \ -ȯr-ˈgaz-mik\
variants: or multiorgasmic
Medical Definition of multi-orgasmic
: capable of having more than one orgasm during a single period of sexual activity also : of, relating to, or characterized by multiple orgasms multi-orgasmic sex
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Do You 'Rein In' or 'Reign In' Something?
- Tiger Mom, Helicopter Parent, and More Words for Parenting Types
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 6/21/19
- An Overview of the Contronym 'Overlook'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game