Medical Definition of leptene
: having a high, a narrow, or a high narrow forehead with an upper facial index of 55.0 to 59.9 as measured on the skull and of 53.0 to 56.9 on the living head
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game