Medical Definition of intralobular
: situated or occurring within a lobule (as of the liver, pancreas, or lung) The eventual outcome of the immune reaction in primary biliary cirrhosis is the destruction of small intralobular bile ducts with resultant cholestasis.— Keith Lindor, The New England Journal of Medicine, 11 Oct. 2007
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game