inferior articular processnoun
Medical Definition of inferior articular process
: a process of a vertebra that lies on each side of the neural arch and projects downward and articulates with a superior articular process of the next more caudal vertebra The inferior articular processes have vertical convex articular facets which face anterolaterally. — Gray's Anatomy, 39th edition, 2005
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?