Medical Definition of inclusion conjunctivitis
: an infectious disease especially of newborn infants characterized by acute conjunctivitis and the presence of large inclusion bodies and caused by a chlamydia (C. trachomatis)
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game