Medical Definition of immunoblastic lymphadenopathy
: angioimmunoblastic t-cell lymphoma Patients with immunoblastic lymphadenopathy are susceptible to bronchopneumonia, septicemia, and opportunistic infections with pneumonia.— Scot L. Bradley et al., Chest, September 1981
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game