variants: or angioimmunoblastic lymphadenopathy or angioimmunoblastic lymphadenopathy with dysproteinemia
Medical Definition of angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma
: an uncommon and often fatal non-Hodgkin lymphoma that arises from T cells and is characterized especially by fever, weight loss, enlarged lymph nodes, night sweats, skin rash, and the proliferation of small, abnormal blood vessels … angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma, an aggressive cancer that attacks the immune system.— Molly Glentzer, The Houston Chronicle, 2 May 2009
— called also immunoblastic lymphadenopathy
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
- The Words of the Week - 6/11/2021
Ask the Editors
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game