Medical Definition of euthymia
: a normal, tranquil mental state or mood specifically : a stable mental state or mood in those affected with bipolar disorder that is neither manic nor depressive … there were no significant differences among groups in the rates of durable recovery, defined as 8 consecutive weeks of euthymia without a switch to mania or hypomania. — Mark A. Frye, The New England Journal of Medicine, 6 Jan. 2011
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- A Guide to Using Colons
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?