Medical Definition of Eutheria
: a major division of mammals characterized by the attachment of the developing fetus to the maternal uterus by a placenta and including all mammals living at the present time except the marsupials
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game